Friday 8 November 2019

TERM FOUR - Week 2
Dear Future teacher .............

As part of our journey into 2020, team Whakapono students are writing a letter to their future teacher.  This letter entails information such as, likes, dislikes, future inspirations, and a lot more.  This will help our future teacher, get to know us better before we have actually seen the teacher, with the high hopes that our teachers will cater for our needs.  Wouldn't you like to know that your teacher knows you?

Dear Future Teacher .........

I want to be a policeman when I grow up so that I can do what's right and help those who need to to be safe from danger. I also want to be a rugby player like my dad.

I look forward to being in your class next year, and I hope you enjoy having me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I want to learn from my new teacher is everything because my family want me to know a lot about you and everything else in this world. I want to be proud of myself and I want my family to be proud of me.

So I hope I get to know you better my future teacher, and that we have plenty of learning taking place next year.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I look forward to meeting you in 2020 my future teacher.  I hope you get to know me through my letter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As my teacher, I want to learn math, spelling and writing because I need to improve in all these things so I am ready to be working at an intermediate level.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My favourite subjects are reading, writing, and inquiry because it teaches me a lot of things I have never discovered before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So these are the things I like to do in class, my first and most favourite thing to do in class is Inquiry, then Writing, Reading, Math, and Spelling.  Ok so basically everything is my favourite thing to do in class.
-------------------------------------------------------------
My favourite subject.
Reading is my favourite subject because I get to read a lot of great books.
I also like Visual Arts because you get to draw a range of different amazing things. Inquiry is cool too because you can explore new and old things.

I am really looking forward to meeting you. I hope you are going to teach me something I have never discovered before.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like to eat Mcdonalds and my mums yummy pasta. I also love my grandma’s Panikeke and Koko alaisa cooking.

I look forward to meeting you next year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My favourite foods are Avocado on Toast with Noodles, and mostly Pancakes because they have a range of different seasonings and unexplainable flavours in each of these foods. I also enjoy international foods around the world such as Ramen noodles, and mostly Lu (a tongan traditional food.

What I enjoy during the weekends, or even if I have spare time is to just relax, Watch TV, and have SLEEPOVERS!!! at my cousins house!!! Man those are so fun. Sometimes I travel with my family around the world to countries such as Tonga, America, and more for special family occasions like reunions, meetings, or even Christmas.

My dislikes are when people put others down. I also don’t like it when people disturb me during my learning time, and when people talk so loud.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, Malo e lelei, Talofa lava, Bula vinaka, Kia orana and Aloha. My name is Laekim Tamatoa and I am ten years old. I’m of  Samoan descent, Cook Island, half hawaiian, with a bit of American in me. Being Samoan and Cook Island, dancing is something I enjoy doing.  We have been practicing our dance to perform on stage for our Culture Identity Show. I look forward to it.

I am part of a family of six.  My family is very passionate and loving.  My older brothers name is Azlyn, he is eleven years old, my younger sister's name is Serrin she is seven years of age, and finally my youngest brother Ilyss he is two years old, now he's so cute.  

I play Rugby league and I play for the Manurewa Marlins.  In basketball I play for the Manurewa Timberwolves. I want to be the best player I can be.  I am inspired by Benji Marshall a professional NRL player, also Shaun Johnson who is also apart of the NRl national rugby league, and last but not least, the Vodafone Warriors captain Roger Tuivasa-sheck.  He is the best captain ever just like Billy Slater from the Melbourne Storm. My basketball inspirations are Michael Jordan and Stephen Curry because Curry now is the highest three point shooter and Jordan is the world's best basketball player of all-time,  I strongly believe that he is a legend. I really want to make the NRL or the NBA in the future. 

I love going to my school called Rowandale Primary school in Manurewa.  
My favourite subject is Maths and Writing because in writing I can write what's on my mind and what’s in my imagination.  In math I can work out hard problems and enjoy sharing my learning with others. 

I'm also apart of the Church of Jesus Christ  of latter-day saints, this is my religion.

My favourite fast food places are McDonalds, Wendys, Dennys, KFC, and Better Burger.

I will be so glad to see you next year, I love meeting new teachers.  I also love many things in the world and I look forward to meeting you next year, I can't wait for the new year 2020 to come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my name is Junior Ungounga and I am 10 years old.  I was born on the 19th of January 2009, and I am a very shy person, but I do have another side to me, my confident side.  I'm confident only around those people that I know and trust. I also only put my trust in people that are kind, caring and do not rely on others, but I HATE and I mean I HATE kids who are not kind nor caring towards others. 

I love to learn and can’t stop my quench of thirst for knowledge because I know that learning has no limitations and that we learn everyday, so I want to be the smartest that I can be.  I find that Reading is my easiest subject but I find Spelling and Handwriting very hard. I hope to become one of the many smart students in my class like Majete, Roslyn, Ana and Manoa. I already have my life planned out and I am hoping to get enrolled into all of the best schools so that I can have the best life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are but a few of Room 18's future teacher letters.  What do you want your future teacher to know about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment